Law firm BLAHA, ERBEN & PARTNERI is an association of attorneys that was formed on 1st July 1990 as one of the first law firms set up since the formation of a liberal legal profession after November 1989. Law firm BLAHA, ERBEN & PARTNERI as one of the oldest private law firms in Slovakia is a member of the international group of law firms JCA International.
- more than 30 years references proven by a number of satisfied clients
- A team of specialized and experienced attorneys and trainee attorneys
- Extensive support given by paralegals and by the secretariat
- International support of partner law firms across Europe, USA and Brazil.
Through our team, we provide legal services in the following fields of law:
- Business and Companies.
- Civil law.
- Environment and power engineering.
- State subsidies and competition law.
- Financial sector, leasing companies.
- International freight road transport.
- International shipping.
- Family law.
- Bills of exchange.
- Financial law.
- Bankruptcy and restructuring law.
- Representation in arbitration proceedings.
- Acting as arbitrators in arbitration proceedings.
- Food law.